05 May 2016

Enjoy Today!

This is just a note to say hello and to wish you the best of all this day has to offer you! We have the gift of a new Thursday in our lives--so what are we going to do with it?

Personally, I have quite a lot of work to do today, so I'm going to get to it pretty early so that I can finish early and enjoy the afternoon by being more relaxed because a lot of the work is behind me. The work is a bit tedious but not really difficult, so it should go fairly quickly. If I do my work early, then I can do things like go running or go out for a cup of coffee, and not have the need to work hanging over my head.

I've decided that when I see people today, I'm going to say hello and smile. I'm going to listen to them when they talk, and not try to think of what I want to say. I'm going to find some way to encourage and/or compliment them--each meeting that I have with another human being is an opportunity to add something positive to the world in the form of positive feelings and attitudes, for I can contribute to others feeling good about life and about themselves.

I've decided that I'm going to take the time to see the beautiful flowers that are all around, as well as the beautiful houses that people have built, and the beautiful smiles that people have. I'll say hello to children because they're people, too, and do not deserve to be ignored by anyone.

If something goes "wrong," I'll look for the positive side of the situation, and I'll try to see the problem in a positive light.

My day is in my hands--I'm not a "victim" of chance. I can do a lot today to make my day brighter and more enjoyable, and I'll certainly do all that I possibly can!

No comments:

Post a Comment