17 June 2023

Rainy Days--A Paragraph a Day

It's fascinating to me how many people call rainy days "bad weather."  I love rainy days--they invigorate me, and they help me to relax and to enjoy myself when I'm not planning on going outside and getting something done.  Listening to the rain is a very pleasant experience, and the dark days make the couch and the lamp much more cozy, much more intimate.  I guess people think it's bad because of the things they think that they can't do because it's raining--picnics, walks, and the like--but to me, being unable to do certain things doesn't make the weather bad, just different.  I don't know that I'd want every day to be cloudy and rainy because I love the sunshine, also, but when the rainy days do come, I try to enjoy them for what they're worth and what they give me.  And they give me a lot.




No comments:

Post a Comment